Casa de mi Padre (House of my Father in English) is the next laugh riot from Will Ferrell. Haven’t heard much about it yet, but it looks hilarious – Will Ferrell speaks only Spanish the entire movie. How can this not be funny? If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, here it is.
April 21, 2011
Casa De Mi Padre Will Get You Through The Day
This entry was posted on Thursday, April 21st, 2011 at 10:22 and tagged with casa de mi padre, comedy, funny, get through the day, movie, trailer, will ferrell and posted in funny, Movies, videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Yah okay, I'll watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=u9Mv98… 17 hours ago
- Pads in a pond. https://t.co/wm1to1rojn 3 weeks ago
- @Sargon_ZA It's in the mail, but you know how unreliable that is. So not our fault... 4 weeks ago
- RT @glhfsa: Sooo, no articles from us for the next few weeks. GLHF is having a wedding. 1 times groom and 2 times groomsmen. We'll still be… 4 weeks ago
- Got invited to a screening for Ready Player One, but can't go. There are not enough sad faces on the internet. 4 weeks ago
What the hell am I talking about?