It’s not an ad, it’s a music video. I wonder where they got that idea. Actually I don’t. they took it straight from Dumb Ways To Die. Copying or not, this music video/ad is hilarious. I’m surprised Hot Pockets were okay with all the weed references.
October 10, 2013
Kate Upton & Snoop Dogg – You Got What I Eat
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at 10:53 and tagged with crust, hot pockets, kate upton, meat, music video, snoop dogg, you got what i eat and posted in advertising, funny, videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @MWEBGMZ I'm super amped about The Division 2, but please don't tell me there will be a whole year of free content.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @glhfsa: We love a good cause, so when we heard RustyPieLover would be hosting a charity stream on 30 June, we decided to do our little… 5 days ago
- RT @glhfsa: With all The International #Dota2 qualifiers going down, we thought we'd share a clip of some creative defending. #GLHFGoesWild… 6 days ago
- Throwback to that time I saved @jbigmac's life. twitter.com/glhfsa/status/… 1 week ago
- @g_kayy But is it for esports... (Please say it is.) 1 week ago
What the hell am I talking about?